Will DeckRobot add content
to the slide while formatting?
No, DeckRobot keeps all user content on the slide, only adding graphics, formatting, aligning elements when appropriate and keeping the slide consistent.
1. If windows hang, it may result in disabling our plugin so you need to reinstall it (please look at the first point "Can't see DeckRobot Plugin in PowerPoint?")
2. The account can be used from one machine only and should be added by the admin
Can't see DeckRobot Plugin
If an error occurred when windows hang,
it may result in disabling our plugin :
1. Open PowerPoint
2. File → Options → Add-ins → Manage: Disable Items → Go…
3. Select DeckRobot Add-In → Enable → Close → OK
4. Restart PowerPoint
After the first install:
1. Make sure .Net Framework version 4.7.1 or higher is installed, DeckRobot installer will identify that so please follow all installation steps
2. Make sure installed the desktop version MS PowerPoint,
not My Office that could be preinstalled